Sunday, December 13, 2009


Well, much has happened since the last time I blogged.
I am learning more and more about the wonderful medium Polymer Clay. I took a class with Layl McDill in Minneapolis, and haven't looked the same at cane making ever since.
Just this week I won third prize in the Holiday Challenge of the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy (PCAGOE), which I find very humbling, being in such talented company there! I want to thank everyone who voted for me!

Check out the PCAGOE Blog!




4 comments:

Martha Horman said...

And a well deserved prize it was.

jstinson said...

You have certainly found a new niche. Glad you are enjoying it and you are doing wonderful work!

Spongetta said...

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Marlene Brady said...

I love the snowman cane because it looks so complex with the snow in the background, etc. Did you take a class or did you design this cane yourself? I don't know why, but I am so intrigued by it. You do beautiful work!-Marlene