Sunday, January 20, 2008

HAND PAINTED WINDOW CLINGS CAN BRIGHTEN UP YOUR HOME







They're not stained glass, they're WINDOW CLINGS!
They are a fun way to decorate windows, tiles, mirrors and other surfaces.
I design these window clings myself and hand paint them with a special high quality paint, which makes them durable for many years.
My paint is imported from Europe, NOT to be confused with the inferior product Gallery Glass.
They are a great decoration in any room and will brighten up your home! The colors really sparkle when the sun shines through.
My window clings are great in humid environments like kitchens and bathrooms, and they are UV resistant. They will put a smile on your face every time you look at them.
They are removable and easy to store and reuse.
I also do custom designs. Just click on the link to my Etsy store to find out more!

1 comment:

My name is Julia :-) said...

Hi Berit! Just wanted to give a shout out to your clings. The ones I purchased from you 7 months ago have spent every single day in a hot sunny window. They look as bright & beautiful as the day they arrived. :-) Thanks!